Wednesday, April 12, 2006

No More Exams!!!



Whee... Exams are finally Over! It's time for Celebration. So what am i gonna do? Hmm... Maybe I should start having plans lining up... Whee.. It's so exciting... hmmm... In fact, i'm not that excited ... Kinda in a loss right now... I don't know what i should be doing... Oh manz... this is depressing? Boohoohoo.....

hmmm.... what should i do now? Didn't I say I wanna design my mirror, and change my blogskin, and draw more pictures, buy more stained glass paint, watch all the VCD and all the shows I have been missing out, tidy my room, declutter my table and my wardrobe, make a gift for my boyfriend, etc..

Well... Maybe I can work from this list... Let's see...

1. Designing my Mirror - I don't have nice paint, plus I'm not really in the mood for designing... So maybe I will consider this next time... (Another Day..)

2. Change My blog skin - That's finished. Isn't it pretty? heehee... I kinda like it.. In fact, I have a lot of choices, but they are a bit too small... Very fanciful though.. I like one that has this huge rainbow over it... But the entry part is so small.. I just don't like it... (done)

3. Draw more pictures - No mood! Maybe I can start posting my pictures up onto blog.. I just drew the banner. Cute? Got the pictures from Sanrio! So I make a border, added some flowers and words... (can be considered)

4. I'm lazy to go on with the list... Shall I go search for more pictures???

No comments: