Monday, April 24, 2006

Happy Weekend...

Looks like I haven't blog for quite a while... But a few days aint too much right, furthermore, I had the snoring entry. I was too sleepy after the various activities this weekend.

For the past week, I played the most Mahjong in all my Life!!! I Love Mahjong! Ain't Mahjong Fabulous!!! Everyone should know how to play Mahjong.

You see, Mahjong is:
1. Good for the brain, it prevents you from getting senile.
2. It's good for socializing and catching up with friends
3. You get to pat the superstitious shoulder and watch their agonising scream. (You know who I am referring to)
4. Money money Money - it's good time to earn some bucks
5. If you are pissed with anyone, the girls can always use their nails to poke people when they are dry swimming...
6. You get to piss people off. Haha...

See.. there's so much good in Mahjong!!! I should have learnt it earlier!!! BTW, I won Money!!! Beginner's luck is always good!!! haha...

By the way, Went for My sis's company's cocktail Party!! It's at Fullerton!!! Whee!!! Fullerton is gorgeous!! I want to get married there, can?? Pay was superb!! 5 hrs for $100. Sis, More cocktail party please!!! Anyway, kapo a lot of flowers!!!



Isn't this flowers nice?? (They just went down the chute, btw)

I love the blue flowers, Jess says I look like the bride holding that...

I love the sunflowers too.

One of the sunflowers was rejected by Shawn, so i took it home with me ..


(left to right) Jasmine, Me, Jess, Sister, Shuxian

I look like a bride right. I'm getting Married!!! Where's the bridegroom???

---------News: Guy still alive even with 12 nails in his head!! (gasp)--------

No comments: