Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Exams

It's 5 minutes to 1300. How dreadful can this get. In an hour's time, i will be crying and sobbing away. I can't say I'm prepared for the Ethics Exam.... and of course, needless to say, I dread going to exam. By the way, who loves exam? Well, in fact, someone just popped into my head... Freaky... Tianyun loves exam. That just brings me to the point/conclusion right.... Tianyun is masochistic... Oh... Maybe he loves wax on his hand. Whip. Handcuffs. Oh.. Tianyun is dangerous...

The clock just got dong dong dong... oh... It's like Cinderella. The most hated moment.. Where she has to leave her beloved prince... Will i drop my shoes like her... and have a prince charming come looking for me... Opps... I think that's a bit far fetched

Oh well.. Time to head down to school...

No comments: