Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A little Quiz I took On relationship...


I took a little quiz on relationship, plucked it off from Ash's blog... heehee... Anyway, I have no idea what the result mean.. I think they are more of saying.... Are you after lust or love? With all the questions like... Do you love to be touched?? Oh Come on... That's so obvious right? Of course I prefer things like spending quality time, going down for walk, then touching each other. Just imagine that... That's not a proper survey anyway... Furthermore, they have options that I so wanted to click on both. Like this: I appreciate the many things you do for me and I like receiving gifts from you... I wanna choose both, but they only allowed to choose one. Therefore, left with no choice, of course, i chose appreciation for things you do to me... (i have to admit that i love gifts too... But that will make the survey think i'm materialistic - but come on... Everyone loves a gift! Who doesn't!??? Maybe i should have choosen the option... But still Appreciation slants more to a quality-relationship....

Oh Man.... Friday is coming soon. What should I make for my boyfriend???

Here's the result :

The Five Love Languages

My primary love language is probably
Acts of Service
with a secondary love language being
Quality Time.

Complete set of results

Acts of Service: 10
Quality Time: 8
Physical Touch: 5
Receiving Gifts: 4
Words of Affirmation: 3


Information

Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.

Take the quiz

No comments: